IN PERSON VOTE CENTER INSTRUCTIONS
To print a detailed Map of the two (2) Manhattan Beach Vote Centers & 24-Hour Drop Boxes and hours of operation- Click Here
Get the latest voting information from the Los Angeles County Clerk website at:
In Person Vote Centers - Friday, October 30 to Tuesday, November 3
NOTE: YOU MUST BRING YOUR UNMARKED MAIL IN OFFICIAL BALLOT TO THE VOTE CENTER IF YOU WANT TO VOTE IN PERSON!
- LA County voters can decide to vote at any Vote Center in the County and are not limited to local polling places as in previous elections.
- There are TWO (2) MANHATTAN BEACH VOTE CENTERS, open October 30 – November 3.
- You may also bring your marked Official Ballot to any Vote Center to deposit it in an Official Ballot Box- see details below.
- If you do not have your Official Ballot or you filled out your Official Ballot at home and made a mistake, please go to an In-Person Vote Center to fill out a Provisional Ballot
The City of Manhattan Beach will host two (2), 5-day Vote Centers which allow for IN PERSON voting starting Friday, October 30 to Tuesday, November 3:
- Joslyn Community Center Auditorium - Ocean Banquet Hall – 1601 N. Valley Drive.
- Manhattan Heights Community Center - Mt. Whitney Banquet Hall – 1600 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Hours of Operation for In-Person Voting:
October 30-November 2: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- this is the early voting period
Election Day November 3: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- if you are in line by 8:00 PM on Election Day, you will still be given the opportunity to vote
NOTE: Vote Center Completed Mail In Official Ballot Drop Off - You may also drop off your Vote by Mail Official Ballot at any Vote Center from Friday, October 30 up until 8PM on Election Day, November 3.
- You do not need to stand in line. Inform the County Staff you want to drop off your vote and they will direct you inside to the drop box.
- You will be able to drop your Official Ballot in the box yourself.
PARKING AT THE VOTING CENTER MAY BE DIFFICULT TO FIND.
YOU CAN GO WITH A TRUSTED FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND. ONE OF YOU CAN STAY WITH THE CAR WHILE THE OTHER DROPS OFF YOUR OFFICIAL BALLOTS. THIS IS LEGAL.
PLEASE TRY TO GO TO THE VOTING CENTERS ON THE FIRST DAYS.
Map of Manhattan Beach Vote Centers & 24-Hour Drop Boxes
Please make a plan to drop off your Official Ballot or vote in person.
Ask a family member or a trusted friend for help to assist you.
You may call me at 310-200-8018 if you have any questions.
This information comes directly from the COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES which is conducting the election. It is provided as a courtesy from my campaign. Links have been provided to County of Los Angeles voter websites. You should verify all this information.
Thank you for voting!
310-200-8018 Call or Text
You may still:
- Return your Mail In Official Ballot by Mail – Drop off your Official Ballot at your local Post Office. The Official Ballot must be postmarked by Election Day (November 3). No postage necessary.
- Use Official Ballot Drop Boxes – 24-Hour Drop Boxes are being installed throughout LA County in order for voters to securely return their Vote by Mail Official Ballots. Voters can drop-off ballots 24-hours per day at any drop box location beginning October 5 until 8:00 PM on November 3.
The City of Manhattan Beach has two (2) ballot drop box locations available:
1. South-side of the Manhattan Beach Art Center near the parking lot - 1560 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
2. Manhattan Beach Library North Entrance – 1320 Highland Ave.
This is a new way for voters to track and receive notifications on the status of their Vote by Mail Official Ballot. Voters can choose to receive automatic email, text, or voice call notifications about their Official Ballot.
Do you like this page?